A bachelor party is a fun yet hectic occasion. A lot depends on proper planning and knowing what to do. Not all bachelor parties center on exotic dancers and clubs. Activities for both the day and the night can be planned.
Daytime bachelor party options
· Most bachelor parties are during the months of May and September. There is an endless list of creative and fun activities. The Navy Pier is a great place for having an entourage meeting. For a beautiful view of the Chicago skyline, one can visit the beer gardens. After some time, rented bikes are a great way to have a self guided tour along the lake front of the city. A volleyball game can be planned on the beach.
· Chicago boat cruises are an affordable yet attractive place to have a party. One can rent boats through specific organizations such as Windella boats. They offer a cheap and entertaining tour on a water taxi. A person can enjoy the varied sounds and sights of Chicago while at the same time, bonding with his friends. Most cruises have a bar on board, if one is needed.
· For a completely land bases plan, a Chicago Trolley bus can be arranged. Such buses can be booked from a wide range of plans or they can be custom tailored to meet a specific plan. Such trolleys offer nighttime pub crawls to end the bachelor party in an appropriate fashion.
Nocturnal bachelor party options
· The first thing to do is to make the groom make a list of what he wants to do for his bachelor party. This provides a simple glimpse on what he likes or what he would prefer. Depending on this, planning can be made.
· Planning early is essential to save money. A good plan is to contact limo companies and made an inquiry of what packages they offer. All major limo companies have plans that include deals with nightclubs. Transportation made on an hourly payment basis is not a great idea. Limo companies offer deals with nightclubs inclusive of entry fee and seats. For as low as $300, some limo companies offer plans for the entire evening.